Thursday, January 22, 2009

Welcome to The Income Genie!

Introduction

So you say you want to make money on the internet... Are you nuts??? Tell me you're joking! NOBODY makes any money with those online programs!! It's all hype!

Heard that before? So have I. Don't believe it. Plenty of people are making money online. I'm one of them. If you take away nothing else from this blog, remember that. You CAN make money online and a lot of it. Whether you WILL or not is entirely up to you.

In other words, I can show you how to make it happen, but it's up to YOU to act on the information provided.

A couple other very important things that need to be stated...

#1 This is a business. Always remember that. This isn't a hobby, or something to pass the time. This is a business. Treat it as such. If you're not serious about it, you can't expect to get serious results.

#2 Be patient. Nothing, and I mean nothing worth achieving can be achieved overnight. If you're not in it for the long haul, hang 'em up now, because you're wasting your time and mine. You CAN be successful in this endeavor, but not if you give up before you've given it a fair chance. Patience will serve you well.

A little bit about me...

So who is this guy giving you advice on making money online? Well, among other things, I'm a husband, a father, and a resident of the Cleveland, OH area. My background is not in sales or marketing. Not even in computers or the internet. I'm a mechanical engineer. As such, I'm a natural-born skeptic. Whatever it is, you have to pretty much prove it to me before I'm going to believe it. So when I tell you something works, you can count on the fact that I did my homework and made sure ot it.

A little bit about this blog...

The information I'm going to present is generic enough that you can apply it to just about any online program that you choose to pursue, but specific enough that you won't be left trying to "fill in the blanks". Am I going to provide you referral links to my own programs? You bet. After all, just like you, I'm doing this to make money. But I promise you this: I will not promote any programs that I am not 100% sure can make you money, because they ARE making money for me. Secondly, if you do choose to pursue any of my programs through my referral links, I will be totally and completely committed to your success. After all, when you succeed, I succeed.

Here's a few places to get you started down the road of making real money online:

If you invest in just ONE tool to help you make money online, this should be it:
http://theincomegenie.com/twreport

This is the main program I'm in, and the system I use to continue to build it. Simply put, THIS JUST WORKS:
http://www.theincomegenie.com/

Orange Leads - Everyone needs new leads to build their business. Here's a place you can get them for free. Plus you can advertise for free to the entire membership (over 18,000 people):
http://www.theincomegenie.com/orangeleads

Instant Massive Cash Flow - This is an interesting system that has huge potential. But, it's not cheap:
http://theincomegenie.com/imcf

People Search - This is one that you can start absolutely free, and build from there. I also use it to help build my primary online program:
http://www.re-u-nite.com/opportunity

eProspect Finder - This is a cool program, and relatively low-cost (a one-time $15.00). It allows you to make money introducing other people to the program as well as providing you with digital products that you can resell for profit:
http://theincomeguru.eprospectfinder.com/


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please be considerate of other readers, and keep your comments revelant (and clean). Thanks!